Thursday, April 2, 2009

TOPSHOP

Today was the launch of the UK store : TOPSHOP. I had to go because I got one of the bags from the heartschallenger vans with the giftcard to be use only on the day of the opening! sucks right? So I figure I would go one hour early to line up IN FRONT so I could see Kate Moss launch the shop! BUT DAMN! I got there around 10:15 and the line was around the block! I think I was in in the hundreds maybe less but definitely not over 100 so I got in around 11:30. There was lots and lots of cameras and camcorders and whatnot, press and everything.

While on line, staffs were giving out pinkberry samples, don
uts, the van's bag, gc (for those who haven't got one), cookies and I believe there was free starbucks or coffee. They also went around scanning the gc to tell you the amount on it. THIS I LIKE hehe ;)

I really like how it was organize. They didn't let everyone go in at once like a freaking stampede! They only allowed 50 ppl in every 9 minutes so it would be less hectic. There was a lot of people but you can easy navigate around without anyone really pushing you or getting in your way.

The place is freaking huge! 4 floors including the basement which is the topman (mens wear). There was even a DJ area, a little style lounge area to sit at, nice dressing rooms and enough room for a hairdo stylist area, a manicure area, and makeover area. It feels likes a dream come true closet but hidden in it, is your very own manicure/hair/makeup section! BUT the free hairdo/manicure/makeover last only till sunday! =[ SO GO WHILE IT LAST! you gotta sign up and the wait can be and hour to 2!
Nails:Valley

Hairdo: Woodly & Bunny
Makeover: MAKEUPFOREVER!<333

It seems very like H&M with the exception of the leather and silk part which I think is the right pricing but eevrything else is really over price for someone like me who is use to shopping @ H&M/forever21/AE/AF (clearance). MOST PIECES are at least $40. The Accessories are from $20+ . I spent $109 w/ the $5 gc today on 5 pieces :
aviators
: $30
earrin
gs: $18
tanks: 2 for $18 (t
his was the cheapest deal I've found!)
jeans legging: $44

I don't have nice pics of th
e place cause most are taken from my phone!



thats basically it! I was there from 10:15 - 1:45. I got the free manicure done and its so cute! you're allow to choose only grey,pink, or gold and the designated design on two finger only. There was a flower design (which i got with the grey base) pink w/ zebra stripes, and gold with somet gliterry design.

I'm going back on sat with a friend and I'm getting my makeover !!!

No comments: