Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mascaras

It was Monday and I was on my way home, on the train, from school, I glance over to the asian lady sitting across from me and I couldn't keep my eyes off her for the entire ride. Why? She took out a walkman! A bright yellow sony walkman! I really couldn't help but stare at her. I know it's not right but I notice I was looking around to see if any beside myself saw what I saw. Everyone seem too occupied to notice but I know this girl next to her noticed also and she too couldn't stop glancing at the walkman once in a while whenever the lady took it out to stop/play/FF, whatever it is lol She even flip it open to change the cassettes! Oh boy I felt embarass for her but she didn't seem to mind at all doing that haha She look like one those ladies who use to do Chinese opera and stuff. But walkman?! thats like 10 years ago.

Anyways, I got some mascaras/nail art pens couple of weeks ago from CVS BOGO sale.

As you can see in the pic, they are Maybellines and Rimmel. I don't like them! They definitely lengthen! But there wasn't really much volume and most of all they did not hold my curls! pooey! But I guess once I master my false lashes, it doesn't matter if I have a mascara that can hold my curls hehe So for now my fav. is still CC lastblast!

Beside those, I got two of the Sally's nail art pens and I LOVE THEM! too bad the black and other colors ran out! =( It's very easy to use, just push it onto the nails and decorate. You def. have to wait a bit and put a top coat or they can easily come off.

My Sephora haul (nars and stila) should be here tom. so post on them next! CAN'T WAIT! ;]

No comments: