Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SEPHORA SPLURGE

As I said in my last post, I got some goodies from Sephora!

I got the Stila My Mother, My Hero($38) combination set and Nars blush in Taos ($25). With the purchase I got 11 samples! ;]

Stila set:

- 0.17 oz Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Gold (gold, bronze, ivory)
- 0.32 oz Illuminating Finishing Powder in Bronze (bronze shimmer)
- 0.13 oz Lip Color in Natalie (a perfect plum)
- 0.15 oz Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara in Black
- Gold Linen Clutch

I love the whole set! The eye shadow trio wasn't anything new because the color can be substituted with some of my colors from the 120 palette. But I do like the gold! they really make it glowy haha LOVE the mascara! It hold my curls to a point but not all the way. And when I applied it, it felt so sturdy and just right! I've never felt a mascara applied on so good! I bascially got this kit for the clutch LOL I can't wait to use it during the summer! It can fit my camera, phone, money, keys! perfecttttt ;]

Now, I've never own any nars product so Taos is my first and omg it's so pigmented! It's absolutely a gorgeous color! It's a rosey color and oh so pretty =)

I'm so happy I order it and because I got a hefty amount of samples lol. Most of them are organic lines. THE BENEFIT BADGAL LASH mascara is not good at all! don't get it!

Faceshop on mask/fakelashes post next =)

No comments: