Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful hardworking mothers! I went with the family to "yum cha", a chinese breakfast at a restaurant. I rarely go and yum cha because I just don't like it but today my mom wanted to go so I went. She got her gift the beginning of the week but today again she got something else! I went to the huge sample sale @ Metropolitian Pavillion and grab a bunch of skincare stuff for the fam and friends and moi! 50%-90% off plus an extra 30% the last 3 days. Haul on that later.

I want to review thefaceshop mask that I mentioned in my last post. 
I went to the store in Flushing, Queens and it's hidden in an allenway so you gotta actually look for it. It was a pretty small store and I wasn't really specially looking for anything except fo the shishem lashes. So i wander over to the mask sheet section and boy did they have a lot of sheets! The girl at the counter recommened me the Vita-E Mask Sheet the Vita-A Mask Sheet. She told me to use two sheets of each every 2 days to see how I liked it. To make an even $10 for credit card usage, I got the Fresh fruit aloe mask sheet.

Vita E sheet-
Nourishing, Moisturizing 
Vitamin E --> floods the skin with lavish moisture helps fight oxidation and protects skin cells against sun damage.


Vita A sheet-
Firming 
Vitamin A --> firms the skin and accelerates skin cell turnover to reduce the appearance of wrinkles helps revitalize and optimize skin’s firmness.


Fruit mask sheet-
Aloe soothes and heals damaged skin. Great for sun burn skin irritation.

I love both the Vita sheets. They come in a very moist pack and I did feel my skin to soften and all. When I took the sheet out of the bag, it was all wet and goeyish cause of all the extracts on the mask. I didn't really like how it had a sligh alcohol smell to it =[ Overall I like it and I think i will continue to use it. I haven't tried the ALOE one yet but I can't wait cause its ALOE =)

ON THE SHISHEM LASHES! 

After reading about them from various bloggers, I had to go and get them! I found it at a beauty supply store near thefaceshop store. Got 3 pair and I likeeeeee them! I still need to get use to it. They are around $3.50 -$4.00 for a pair  and comes with 2 sets of glue so its cheap yet durable =)

Here I am wearing the SF ones!  Sorry I don't have picks of the lashes in the box but just google it and you'll know how they look =)

My skin has been breaking out so I'll post later on all the shit load of stuff I've been using to get rid of it!

might go to Mohegan Sun w/ the `rent tom. can't wait!

xoxo
Helen

No comments: