Monday, March 30, 2009

cook?

Definitely not one but I do like to cook things here and there. Thanks to Jane (love u dearest!) I have this 30 min. meal cook book and I'm loving it! I must say, buying the ingredients are hefty. I think I'm a much better baker than a cook haha. Anyways what's my favorite thing to cook? Definitely congee and pasta ^^ simple and easy =) Here are some of the things I cook though not much cause I don't take pics of everything I cook Congee I made from Itkman with Thai Pa thong Ko ( it's donuts but the taste is just like jaw yau gui)

I believe this was angel hair w/ some spices and added oregano at the end (which is not picture).
I think this is cheddar chowder soup! It's from the cookbook ;D
I had fun making this! It's sausage and chicken gumbo! sauce it over rice and you have a good meal!

Here's something I bake! It's strawberry cheesecake. I baked it for my friend, Jun, and it was actually my first time baking any cheesecake! He and Mike love it or at least they claim so haha I thought it was pretty good, thank you very much! ;]

Here's a few site where I get my recipe/inspiration from:

foodwishes.com/youtube account
Itkman
joyofbaking
allrecipe
aeriskitchen

maangchi
Ruenthaiforum

No comments: