Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Proactiv Solution

I'm eating congee( will talk on next post) that I just made while my face is feeling refresh and smells so goood because of the green tea moisturizer.

So I got this proactiv offer in the alloy package that came to me about 3 weeks ago. It was for $19.99+$5.99 s/h for the three step solution, refining mask, and green tea moisturizer. I decided why not? I've been wanting to try it out for the longest time but because I'm not really acne prone and it was quite expensive, I put it off.

I receive the package last night after I came home from school! I was ecstatic because I was expecting it on friday, which was what customer service told me. It came in a package like this :




I tried it for the first time last night and the smell wasn't that bad at all. Many people complain about how bad the smell was but it wasn't strong enough for me to even notice it.

I like the cleanser because it have these small beads in it and I actually feel like its cleansing my face. The toner sort of give this stingy senstation on the areas where I have my pimples. The repairing lotion is liquity and after putting all three on my face my face feel tighten and sort of dry, but there wasn't any dry flakes or patches whatsoever. I only felt it for maybe a few minutes to 30?

This morning I cleanse my face and put on the toner then I dampen my face and put on the refining mask, which should be use 2-3 times a weel. I'll be using it once every week lol. I think I didn't put on enough because I only put on a thin layer and it isn't as thick and white like I've seen on youtube lol. However, it really tighten my face and my pores did seem to appear smaller. After I apply the green tea moisturizer because my face got so dry after the mask that dry patches were forming (this is actually normal for some). I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GREEN TEA MOISTURIZER! It smells soooooooooooooooooooo goood! and it does moisturize, my dry patches went away. It is such a small tube though =[ I think I will have to invest in this.

I am disappointed because the three step solutions weren't full size. They were like 1 oz. and 2 oz. I believe the full size are probably 4 oz. +. For the price, its not bad. I only plan on using this one time to see how well my skin adapt to it.

Overrall, I can't say it's working because I've only use it once but it does look promising. My skin isn't breaking out yet so I'll continue it and keep an update on it!

No comments: