Saturday, May 10, 2008

BODY BUTTER

Today's review is on my new found body moisturizer ! I've never used any body lotion whatsoever except for my hands. I've gotten sick of perfume so I've discovered the body butter from The Body Shop. I've heard a lot of things about it as wells as how the body shop claims to be the most natural and best body butters out there. So I've gave it a try with the SHEA BODY BUTTER and I've absolutely love it! After a week used, it moisturizes my back very well. I shower with hot water a lot and my back takes most of it to keep me warm during the winter time so it became harsh and some pimples will pop up once in a while but this body butter made my back smooth and pimple free! Smells like I've just came out of the shower and it last quite long.
I also got the mango body butter for the heck of it and it has a much stronger mango smell to it and didn't do my body any justice lols. It's great for my feet though ! The body shop have all kinds of body butter so be sure to check them out !

No comments: