Saturday, March 22, 2008

Introduction/Haul

Hey fellow bloggers ! This is will be my new and fresh start at everything. A new beginning to everything I guess.

Let me start by introducing myself :
My name is Helen and I currently reside in NY, the BIG APPLES. It's nothing special really, after living here for years haha. I've been a silent reader to many bloggers so hehe I get experiences here and there ! I love makeup, though I'm not a professiona
l, but the colors and intensity is what I love about. Many tend to take it as a low self esteem thing as in hiding your ugliness. To me it's really just enhancing what you were born with! It is also an art FYI ! I'm also into finding a good skin care regime. I've done and tried out so many that to this point, I realize I didn't need the BRANDED skin care products so thats a steal for me haha.

That's it for me =) I'm just a simple down to Earth type of a gal. Love being outgoing but expect me to be shy when we first meet! Love to laugh and eat
ing lots and lots of food ! =]

So enough of that
! I went to the Body Shop today and got myself TWO lip care chapstick! I have really dry lips. They flake and I tend to peel them a lot because it's a habit for me. So when I feel a crack on my lips I go all out and start peeling till I'm satisfied ! =[

$6
So this baby here is the Vitamin C lip care. I have not use it yet because it's a natural antioxidant that protects tender lips form the sun, wind, even cold weather.Thus, I'll be using it for the warmer weathers and I hope that comes soon =] It's really cold here now! The smell is like that of an Orange so that's a plus. The SPF 15 is what I love the most because it will prevent my lips from burning !


$6 This is the HEMP lip protector and I must say it is my current favorite chapstick! It really moisturize my lips a lot! My lips does not dry and it doesn't turn flaky afterwards like how it use with my other chapstick ! So I def. think I've found the chapstick that works for my lips ! The smell is not as funky as other have describe it. It does have that earthy smell to it, but it's a pleasant smell. After a few swipes, the smells fades away! So I like this a lot =] The only thing I wish it would have is SPF that way I don't need to buy the Vitamin C one. bummer!

Love Helen~

No comments: